**Note: Drawing is for lot location only. Check site descriptions for waterfront access and amenities.
View Lots for Sale
Own a Slice of Paradise!
Just hover on any lot for more information
Bluewater Key RV Resort is an RV ownership park. All sites are individually, privately owned. Lot owners are members of the Bluewater Key RV Ownership Park Property Owner’s Association, Inc.
It is the specific intent of the Declaration of Restrictions and Protective Covenants, By-Laws, and Articles of Incorporation to maintain the RV Resort as an exclusive luxury RV resort. To be used solely by RV’s having their own bath, toilet and kitchen facilities, which shall be hooked up to existing water, sewer and electric utilities provided at each lot.
RV Requirements: Class A, B or C motorhomes, fifth wheels and travel trailers at least 24 feet in length with all slides in. Trailer hitch not included in overall length. Converted vehicles, (buses, box trucks, semi’s), or storage trailers converted into motorhomes or travel trailers are not allowed. Soft sided pop out trailers or hybrids, truck campers and tents are not allowed. Outdoor camping is prohibited.
- The Annual assessment for 2021 is $5000 per lot, payable in two installments
- Real Estate Property taxes average approximately $2500 to $5000 per year
- Hi-Def Cable, High Speed Wi-Fi and trash service are included in your annual assessment
- The Declaration of Restrictions and Protective Covenants, By-Laws, and Articles of Incorporation can be emailed to you by request. Send your request to Ava@bluewaterkey.com
- Owner pays electric and water, all sites are individually metered for electric and water
- All members of the Association who rent their lot(s) pay a nightly “user fee” to the Association for every night the lot(s) is rented. The current user fee is 12% of the total, pre-tax, rental amount for each guest
- Owners pay a 2.25% credit card fee on the total amount each guest charges on their credit card against the lot rented
- Owner’s must carry a $1,000,000 liability insurance policy for every lot they have in the rental program
- Electric, water, sewer, HD cable and High Speed Wi-Fi are all inclusive in the daily rental rate on rental sites
The sale of each lot is done privately between the seller and buyer. Please contact the person listed in the information section of the lot listed for sale.
The operation of the Resort is overseen by an elected Board of Directors and an on-site Management Team.
Send your ownership/rental program questions to Ava Wilbanks, Ava@bluewaterkey.com