Paradise found! There are tropical breezes, swaying palm trees, and located on the bay with gorgeous views to enjoy!
Extra-large bayfront lot with 80 feet of water frontage. Excellent location and gorgeous bay views! Plenty of room for Big Rigs and tow vehicles. Located on the south circle of the resort and close to the pool, laundry facilities, showers, and clubhouse. See the Resort map for location details.
- Accommodates motorhomes, fifth wheels & travel trailers
- Beautiful large Tiki Hut with 3 ceiling fans, overhead lighting, and windscreens
- Full-size double door refrigerator/freezer – ice & water in the door, dishwasher, induction cooktop, and microwave
- Custom cabinets and long granite counter-top with sink, hot & cold running water
- Dining table with 6 chairs, round picnic table, and tiki table for dining
- New comfortable sofa, chairs, and ottomans inside the Tiki for relaxing undercover
- 60” Flat Screen TV with cable
- Lush new turf
- Adirondack chairs and lounge chairs to enjoy under the sun
- Large private dock with bench, swim ladder, and floating dock for your boat or jet skis
- Underwater light for viewing fish after sunset
- Landscape lighting
- Lush vegetation on both sides of the lot to provide privacy
- Parking area fully finished with pavers-Jack pads required
What a wise decision to consider staying at Bluewater Key® Resort! Sure to be one of your most memorable RVing experiences of a lifetime! Or at least it was for us! After traveling around the USA and attempting to stay at as many luxury RV resorts as possible we were lucky enough to get reservations at Bluewater Key ® Resort! On our third visit (which was the charm), we decided to purchase our piece of paradise! We invite you to share our experience by staying on our lot and enjoying the beauty and location of this glorious destination! Thank you for viewing our site, and we hope we have the pleasure of hosting you!
Tim, Jan, and Cody
Rates: *Platinum Plus Lots are individually priced. Please call the office at 305-745-2494 for rates or click “Book Now” to reserve this site.