Enjoy *Tiki Rose* – a secluded off-water lot set for your relaxation. Kick your feet up in the shaded comfort of an open-air fully equipped tiki hut with graceful palm trees and green lush tropical landscaping. The canal park is immediately out the back ‘door’.
Ceiling fans and a barrel fan offer breeze when nature doesn’t. This centrally located Tropical Gold site ensures comfort from the elements all year round. Be conveniently close to many amenities.
- Immediate opening into the canal park and public picnic area to extend your space.
- Quick access to Bluewater Canal for boating, fishing, or being near the canal water. If bringing a boat, rent a boat slip on the community dock for a small fee. Boat slips are available during the summer only.
- Tiki hut shade for a break from the sun; Open space for more sun on the concrete patio or in the park.
- Close location to the pool, people parks, dog park, laundry room, Club House, and showers.
- Unique location to make backing your RV into the space a cinch due to the driveway entrance being in a wide section of the main road.
- Flat-screen TV on cable and free WiFi
- Refrigerator, Microwave, and hot running water (6 gallons) at the sink
- 2 ceiling fans, extra-strong floor barrel fan
- Ceiling accent lighting and counter lights
- Good size table for playing games and eating (seats 6) with extra table and chairs on the patio (seats 4)
- Brick pavers inside tiki hut; Concrete patio off the RV pad
- Subtle landscape lighting
Lot #19 is waiting for you – settle into this ‘slice of paradise to enjoy the sun, swaying palm trees, and tropical breezes when you spend your leisurely time at *Tiki Rose*