When using the above map, please zoom in for a closer look and click on the red teardrops for details of the various lots available for purchase.
Bluewater Key RV Resort is an RV ownership park. All sites are individually owned and owners are members of the Resort Association. The operation of the Resort is overseen by an elected Board of Directors and an on-site residential management team. Please contact the office for further information on site ownership and the benefits of our rental program. Below is the current listings of Bluewater Key RV Lots for sale.
- All members of the Association who rent their lot(s) must pay a nightly "user fee" to the Association if their lot(s) is rented. Currently the rate is $12/night.
- Before you buy, please read and be aware of the Declaration of Restrictions and Protective Covenants, the By-Laws, the Articles of Incorporation and the Resolutions. The Office will be happy to provide a copy of these important documents upon request.
- Utilities (water/sewer and electric) may be obtained through the Florida Keys Aquaduct Authority (FKAA) and Keys Energy, located in Key West. The Owner is responsible. Cable service, WI-FI and trash service are included in your annual assessment.
- Real Estate Property taxes average approximately $2500 to $5000 per year.
- The Annual assessment for 2015 is $4500 per lot.
It is the specific intent of the Declaration to maintain the RV Resort as an exclusive luxury RV resort to be used solely for recreational vehicles having their own bath, toilet and kitchen facilities, which shall be hooked up to existing water, sewer and electric utilities provided to each lot. Outdoor camping is prohibited. Recreational vehicles less than 24 feet in length are prohibited. No soft-sided popup campers, truck campers and/or tents allowed.
Lot #4 Canal Side
$425,000. Private canal site with dock and beautiful tropical landscaping.
Lot #13 Canal Side
$475,000 (Canal Side). Canal site with deck and beautiful tropical landscaping. Completely paved site that will accomodate up to 45' coach with 4 slides.
Lot #15 Canal Side
$550,000. This lot is 3646 sq ft; 25% larger then most canal lots and can accommodate a 45 ft. big rig with ample parking for two additional vehicles and a golf cart.
#16 $495,000 (Canal-Side)
#27 $295,000 (Tropical)
#34 $349,000 (Tropical)
#35 $360,000 (Tropical)
#61 $799,000 (Bay-Front)
#67 $630,000 (Bay-Front)
#69 $625,000 (Bay-Front)
Lot #78 Bay Front
$499,000. Lot with sunrise view, large fully permitted brand new tiki hut with brand new wind screens.
#81 $949,000 (Bay-Front)